Come shape the future with us – If you can imagine what business will look, feel and be like in the future, we are looking forward to learning about your ideas. innogy Generator fosters innovative, digitally-focused business models for the future. The programme offers the partnership, coaching and infrastructure you need to transition from a start-up to a high-performance, high-growth business.
Our project core areas are:
- Smart & Connected - We’re developing exciting areas of innovation that can change the way we live.
- Urban Solutions - Creating solutions that improve the quality of life and work in European megacities.
- Disruptive Digital - Identifying and fostering new digital business models with the potential to revolutionise the traditional energy world.
- Big Data - For us, “data is the new oil” – a tremendously valuable resource with the power to fuel innovation.
- Machine Economy - We're developing IoT, AI or blockchain based decentralized business models for a people serving Sharing Collaborative Economy.
We’re committed to using it to maximise benefits for both our customers and our company). We aim to radically innovate energy to unlock a smart, responsible and people-powered future.This is the aspired goal that drives our daily work. We value both cultural and professional diversity. We do not only look for new start-ups but also for colleagues in various positions within the hub.
Controlling, Valuation & Finance
For the innogy Innovation hub hosted by innogy Innovation GmbH
At the innogy Innovation Hub, we drive game-changing ideas that can revolutionise an existing business model or industry permanently. Using a portfolio approach, we invest in start-ups that have already demonstrated their value in the market and have the potential for exponential growth, with the innogy Innovation Hub as their partner of choice.
The Innovation Hub has four geographical centres of gravity in Berlin, London, Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv. These locations enable us to engage with highly relevant innovation ecosystems and be present in areas where business models are being rethought and cutting-edge technologies are being developed and deployed. We focus on ‘Machine Economy’, ‘Smart & Connected’, ‘Disruptive Digital’ and ‘Cyber Ventures’.PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As (Senior) Performance Manager you work with multiple sites, help others understand financial decisions and are *the* trusted business advisor. You employ every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and (our) leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision.
Our finance department is focused on 3 main topics around investing in start-ups and new ventures.
- Providing transparency and management insights about financial performance of innogy innovation and its participations
- Financial due diligences, business modelling and/or structuring and participation management of early and growth investments
- Educating and guiding innovation leaders and employees, in basic skills about performance management, business modelling and structuring etc.
- Performance management for our participations which includes investment controlling and portfolio management
- Continues organisational and processual improvements within our business
- Financial analysis of markets, technologies and strategies
- Financial due diligence
- Financial analysis and evaluation of investment proposals and qualifying of investment proposals (4 eyes principle)
- Recommendation to Team of 4 (Leadership of innogy Innovation Hub), Investment Committee or Board of innogy SE
- Provide trainings and guidance for leaders and employees about basic skills of performance management, business modelling and structuring etc.
- Represent our company internally and externally to all stakeholders of the innovation ecosystems as well as in innogy group ecosystem