Come shape the future with us – If you can imagine what business will look, feel and be like in the future, we are looking forward to learning about your ideas. innogy Generator fosters innovative, digitally-focused business models for the future. The programme offers the partnership, coaching and infrastructure you need to transition from a start-up to a high-performance, high-growth business.
Our project core areas are:
- Smart & Connected - We’re developing exciting areas of innovation that can change the way we live.
- Urban Solutions - Creating solutions that improve the quality of life and work in European megacities.
- Disruptive Digital - Identifying and fostering new digital business models with the potential to revolutionise the traditional energy world.
- Big Data - For us, “data is the new oil” – a tremendously valuable resource with the power to fuel innovation.
- Machine Economy - We're developing IoT, AI or blockchain based decentralized business models for a people serving Sharing Collaborative Economy.
We’re committed to using it to maximise benefits for both our customers and our company). We aim to radically innovate energy to unlock a smart, responsible and people-powered future.This is the aspired goal that drives our daily work. We value both cultural and professional diversity. We do not only look for new start-ups but also for colleagues in various positions within the hub.
With Loghouse we build the cornerstone for the digital transformation of real estate to drive the technical revolution of one of the oldest industries in the world!
Today building information is often outdated, scattered across different archives or simply lost over time. Loghouse stores all information about a building in machine readable form on one platform in the cloud. This way building owners, tenants and other stakeholders all work with the same data. In addition, with its open API Loghouse aims to create a community for software developers to connect their services to Loghouse. Like that Log House becomes the operating system for buildings in the digital age.
We are backed by a significant financing from the innogy Innovation Hub and will be incorporated in Berlin.Who we are looking for
You are an experienced technical product manager or software developer and you want to create something meaningful that could disrupt the way a whole industry works? You don’t shy away to build a product and team from scratch? Then we might be just looking for you!Responsibilities
- Develop and implement the tech strategy and tech stack for Loghouse
- Talk to customers to find out and define how to “wow” them
- Establish and lead the Loghouse tech team
- Be responsible for tech-related decisions
- Further build up the Loghouse platform and manage the external tech support
- Be the first point of contact for tech related topics
You are hands-on visionary with
- A great understanding of – or a great passion to learn to understand – the specific needs of the real estate industry
- The entrepreneurial spirit to turn real estate upside down by building an open platform and an open developer community for any building related services
- First-hand experience and a track record of building products, for instance SAAS webservices, API integration/ development and big data management
- Great communication skills towards developers as well as towards clients and investors
- Empathic motivator for the team
- An analytical mind, process and number driven
- Leadership experience: hiring, building and leading teams
- Strong project management skills to drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- Intermediate+ mastery of the Dev Arts: data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, design patterns
- Intermediate+ mastery of virtualization and/or container technology (VMWare ok, Docker ok too)
- Advanced+ mastery of source-code version control (Git, Perforce, etc.)
- Intermediate+ grasp of Services-Oriented Architecture
- Hands-on working knowledge of at least one cloud-services provider (AWS, Azure, GCE etc.)
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs in a working application you (co)developed
- Experience with Agile and/or SCRUM methodology
What we offer
- A decent understanding of business requirements or a degree in economic computer science
- A network of high-class developers to source the first additional tech team members
- Fluent German (fluent English is a must)
- A very attractive combination of shares and salary
- The opportunity to shape and build a true game changer for one of the most important industries in the world, backed by the innogy Innovation Hub
- Huge impact on the development of the products as well as space for own ideas and impact
- Stront connection to the innogy Innovation Hub and their network
Loghouse stands for transparency, efficiency, technology and business excellence, reliability, trust, integration, openness and last but not least for fun. It is our believe that you can only build a product with these qualities if you call them part of your own personality as well. Tell us why you want to work for Loghouse and how you’re going to make a difference as Technical Co-Founder!